Service standards are important to Mandale Homes and we aim to provide all our customers with a high quality service that is friendly and responsive.
Our customer service standards sets out the help that our fully trained staff will provide to you during pre-move and after-sales.
Before you move in we will:
- Provide you with detailed information regarding the home you are buying.
- Inform you of the main points of contact who can assist you with further information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home.
- Regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and our Sales Advisors will respond quickly and efficiently to any queries you may have.
- Our Sales Advisors will arrange meetings for you to decide your kitchen design, tiling, flooring and optional extras.
- Provide you with an estimated build completion date upon reservation.
- Advise you of health and safety procedures to follow whilst visiting developments under construction, and also during occupation.
- Before you move in, we will invite you to your new home demonstration where you will be shown how everything works and also be introduced to the After-care team. This is also your opportunity to raise any snagging issues that you may have with the property.
- The Customer Care team will contact you approximately four weeks following completion to carry out a courtesy visit. During this visit we will go through any non-urgent issues and answer any questions you may have.
- An emergency customer care hotline (tel: 033 0005 0005) is also available to call 24 hours a day in the unlikely event of an emergency, such as a complete loss of electricity, gas or water to your home.
- Respond to emergency calls within 24 hours and make safe.
- Undertake urgent repairs within five working days on average.
- Complete routine repairs within 20 days on average.
- Arrange mutually convenient times to carry out repairs to your home.
- Our after-sales customer care team will contact you once repairs have been carried out, to give you the opportunity to provide feedback on the work carried out.
- We will treat your home with care and respect.
General customer standards:
- Ensure staff are polite, helpful and respectful – in person and/or via telephone.
- If you write to us – we will respond within 10 working days of receipt, and provide you with the contact details and name of the staff member dealing with your enquiry.
- If you telephone and we are unavailable – we will return your phone call within 24 hours.
- We will ensure you receive a return call if the information you need is not available at the time of your call.
- We will respond fully to any formal complaints within 10 working days.
Thinking of moving house again….?
As a thank you for your valued custom, we will give you £1,000 towards the purchase of your next Mandale home.