Service standards are important to Mandale Homes and we aim to provide all our customers with a high quality service that is friendly and responsive.
Our customer service standards sets out the help that our fully trained staff will provide to you during pre-move and after-sales.
Before you move in we will:
• Provide you with detailed information regarding the home you are buying.
• Inform you of the main points of contact who can assist you with further information during your reservation and after you have moved into your new home.
• Regularly communicate with you to keep you informed of the progress of your new home and our Sales Advisors will respond quickly and efficiently to any queries you may have.
• Our Sales Advisors will arrange meetings for you to decide your kitchen design, tiling, flooring and optional extras.
• Provide you with an estimated build completion date upon reservation.
• Advise you of health and safety procedures to follow whilst visiting developments under construction, and also during occupation.
• Before you move in, we will invite you to your new home demonstration where you will be shown how everything works and also be introduced to the After-care team. This is also your opportunity to raise any snagging issues that you may have with the property.
• The Customer Care team will contact you approximately four weeks following completion to carry out a courtesy visit. During this visit we will go through any non-urgent issues and answer any questions you may have.
• Our dedicated Customer Care team are available during normal office hours and are fully trained to offer you an efficient, fair and prompt service. They can be reached by telephoning 033 0005 0005 or you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
• An emergency customer care hotline (tel: 033 0005 0005) is also available to call 24 hours a day in the unlikely event of an emergency, such as a complete loss of electricity, gas or water to your home.
• Respond to emergency calls within 24 hours and make safe.
• Undertake urgent repairs within five working days on average.
• Complete routine repairs within 20 days on average.
• Arrange mutually convenient times to carry out repairs to your home.
• Our after-sales customer care team will contact you once repairs have been carried out, to give you the opportunity to provide feedback on the work carried out.
• We will treat your home with care and respect.
General customer standards:
• Ensure staff are polite, helpful and respectful – in person and/or via telephone.
• If you write to us – we will respond within 10 working days of receipt, and provide you with the contact details and name of the staff member dealing with your enquiry.
• If you telephone and we are unavailable – we will return your phone call within 24 hours.
• We will ensure you receive a return call if the information you need is not available at the time of your call.
• We will respond fully to any formal complaints within 10 working days.
Thinking of moving house again….?
As a thank you for your valued custom, we will give you £1,000 towards the purchase of your next Mandale home.